Easy Payment Plans & Insurance Acceptance
At Titan Pediatric Dentistry, we are fully aware that every single one of our patients is being supported by their families and we take these investments in children’s oral health very seriously.
In addition to providing high-quality dental care, we have also broken-down many of the financial barriers that can make access to quality dental care difficult for families. To ease the cost burden, we offer the following advantages to help promote good oral health for our community’s children and young adults:
- Competitive pricing schedules across all of our treatments
- In-network provider with 17 major dental insurance carriers, including Tri-Care (active duty military) and FedVIP (veterans and federal employees/retirees)
- Point of Sale discount plans
- We promote CareCredit
- We offer Easy Pay (our in-house, no interest, no credit check payment plan)
PPO Insurance Acceptance
We are a pediatric dentist for kids that take insurance. We accept most PPO dental plans so you can maximize the insurance benefits that you pay for over the course of your benefit year. We are “in-network” with the following PPO plans:
- Beam Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Health Alliance
- FedVIP (we love our veterans!)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Tricare (we love our active duty service members too!)
TennCare Insurance Acceptance
To help families and patients access all of the oral healthcare options available in the communities we serve, Titan Pediatric Dentistry accepts TennCare at our Columbia, TN location for families utilizing this coverage option.
Titan Pediatric Dentistry is also a CareCredit partner and can help navigate treatment finance through our relationship with this funding source. CareCredit is a third-party credit provider that patients can access to help find a path forward with treatment. We are authorized to assist you in the application process and have the tools to get your application in quickly and efficiently.
Easy Pay Payment Plan Overview
Easy Pay is a patient friendly in-house, no interest, no credit check payment plan. Easy Pay can help bridge the financial gap preventing access to quality dental care. Easy Pay is super-easy to use and has three available plans:
- Plan A: Up to $300 of credit, $50 per month minimum payment
- Plan B: Up to $600 of credit, $75 per month minimum payment
- Plan C: Up to $1,200 of credit, $100 per month minimum payment
Our Easy Pay requires a credit card to be on file with our highly secure payment processor. We will auto-draft the monthly minimum from the card on file. We also require an Easy Pay Financial Agreement to be signed by the responsible party and we are more than happy to review the terms of the agreement during your visit.
Titan Pediatric Dentistry does not want finances to get in the way of dental care so we have tried very hard to make treatment affordable and accessible to everyone!